Bruce Nakfoor, M.D.
Board Certified Radiation Oncologist
Bruce Nakfoor, MD, is a Board-Certified Radiation Oncologist who has been committed to caring for the cancer needs of the Naples community since 1996. While receiving his specialty training at Massachusetts General Hospital, he spent one year in the laboratory performing basic science research on prostate cancer. He has spoken at multiple national and international cancer conferences and has published over a dozen peer-reviewed cancer research papers. What Dr. Nakfoor values most is creating a personal relationship with each patient, even providing his personal cell phone for their oncologic needs. His priority is for his patients to receive world-class care in the comfort of our own community.
The doctor patient relationship is a partnership whose goal is to meet all of the many needs of the cancer patient. All of my patients receive my cell phone so that access to the doctor is always available.
- American Board of Radiology
Experience & Education:
- 7/96-10/19: Radiation Oncologist and Medical Director: 21st Century Oncology, Collier County Radiation Oncology Offices
- 7/95-6/96: Professional Appointment: Chief Resident: Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School – Radiation Oncology
- 7/92-6/95: Medical Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School – Radiation Oncology
- 7/91-6/92: Medical Internship: Butterworth Hospital Michigan State University Rotating Internship
- 8/87-5/91: Medical School: University of Michigan Medical School
- 8/83-5/87: Undergraduate: University of Notre Dame, Magna Cum Laude