TWO CONVENIENT LOCATIONS
Inspire Oncology offers the single most experienced and distinguished team of radiation oncologists in the nation.
PARTNERING WITH YOU TO RECLAIM YOUR LIFE.
- External beam radiation therapy (EBRT)
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT)
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS)
- High-dose rate (HDR) brachytherapy
Our Commitment to the Cancer Care of Southwest Florida
Inspire Oncology is committed to providing our patients with the highest quality oncology care. Led by a team of the most experienced and distinguished radiation oncologists anywhere in the country, Inspire Oncology offers state-of-the-art cancer care found only at the finest tertiary cancer centers nationwide. Our precision therapy is delivered in the comfort of our own community, removing the need for patients to travel in order to receive radiation treatment. Our physicians have advanced expertise and over 100 years of combined experience in treating cancer patients with unparalleled skill coupled with compassionate care.
How We Work in Naples, FL
Based in Naples and serving southwest Florida, our centers possess the most technologically advanced and sophisticated treatment equipment available anywhere, delivering the highest quality cancer care. The best cutting-edge equipment is requisite, but alone does not suffice for excellent cancer care.
Inspire Oncology recognizes that nearly all cancers require coordinated care with medical oncology, surgery, and the patient’s primary care team. Therefore, we prioritize interdisciplinary care via continuous communication with other specialists involved.
At your initial visit to Inspire Oncology, you will be greeted by our receptionist, be registered, and instructed to complete the appropriate paperwork. A medical assistant will then assist you to an examination room, where shortly thereafter you will meet the Inspire Oncology team.
After a thorough history review and physical examination, the doctor will carefully review all of the pertinent documents, reports, and radiographic images on a shared large screen video monitor. A comprehensive discussion will then take place reviewing the diagnosis and treatment options as they relate to your unique case.
The physician will then decide on the best way forward and prescribe a course of action that may involve any one or combination of the following treatments: surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation therapy. The recommendation addresses the oncologic, nutritional, physical and psychosocial needs of the patient.
If radiation therapy is appropriate, a treatment planning appointment will then follow, where a customized treatment plan will be formulated with the benefit of CT planning. An immobilization device may be required to make certain that each and every treatment is precise and on target.
Soon after this, treatment will begin and may last anywhere from 1 to 5 days to several weeks. Each week the patient will be carefully examined and evaluated by their treating physician to make certain that the treatment is proceeding as planned.
After treatment is completed, the patient will be seen in routine follow-ups to make certain that the treatment was effective in meeting its intended goals.
Patient Centric Cancer Care
At Inspire Oncology, we deliver more than emotionally charged catch phrases and trite promises.
At Inspire Oncology, our mission is to deliver more than just words: We deliver actions.
At Inspire Oncology, we recognize that a cancer patient’s needs extend beyond surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy.
At Inspire Oncology, the patient is more than a radiation prescription; the patient is a human being with unique needs and deserving of compassion.
At Inspire Oncology, we understand:
- 1/3 of all cancer patients die of malnutrition, which is why we offer the services of an oncologic dietician.
- Exercise is associated with a 40–55% lower risk of death from breast cancer, 30% lower risk of death from colon cancer, and 33% lower risk of death from prostate cancer, which is why our patients are offered a supervised, scientifically structured exercise oncology program during and after treatment.
- 33–50% of all cancer patients suffer from anxiety and depression at some time during their diagnosis and treatment, which is why our patients are given an opportunity to see a specialist for mental well-being support.
Our Approach Is Unique
Inspire Oncology’s approach of integrating nutrition and exercise in the treatment plan of the cancer patient is the first of its kind in the nation.
Inspire Oncology sees the doctor-patient relationship as a partnership in which both the doctor and patient have overlapping and unique responsibilities in their cancer care.
Our Core Values
- Treating the whole patient: We recognize our patients have both oncologic and non-oncologic needs – psychosocial support, nutritional support, as well as exercise medicine.
- Compassion: We treat every patient and their caregivers with the utmost respect, empathy, and compassion.
- Integrity: We uphold the highest standards of integrity, ethical behavior, transparency, and accountability.
- Excellence: We strive to deliver next-generation treatments today with excellence in radiation oncology care to impact patient outcomes and improve their health.
- Teamwork: We operate as a coordinated team, encouraging maximum engagement and multidisciplinary collaboration to create the best treatment strategies for our patients.
- Technology: Our patient-centric care is guided by evidence-based research, advanced knowledge, and industry-leading radiation oncology technologies, treatments, and procedures.
- Partnership: Our patients are partners, not passengers, in their cancer journey both in the short-term during treatment, as well as in the long-term after treatment has been completed.
Tomorrow’s Cancer Care Delivered Today
Our Florida-based radiation cancer specialists employ the latest and most advanced treatment methodologies and cutting-edge radiation oncology equipment to deliver cancer care of the future, today. This includes treatments such as IMRT, IGRT, adaptive therapy, stereotactic radiosurgery, and stereotactic radiotherapy, all of which are delivered in each of our facilities.
Meet With Our Care Team
If your internal medicine or primary care doctor has discovered something concerning and recommends further work-up and diagnosis, we encourage you to set up an appointment with one of our highly skilled and experienced radiation oncologists. We have two convenient locations, one in North Naples, near Bonita Springs, and a second location in East Naples. To learn more about how we can help you at Inspire Oncology or to book your appointment, call us at 239-429-0100 or fill out this online contact form today.
8625 Collier Blvd. Suite 102
Naples, Florida, 34114
15465 Tamiami Trail N
Naples, Florida, 34110